JUNGLE TESTNET is an online platform exclusively created for EOS blockchain technology enthusiasts.
The platform is a trial version of the EOS Mainnet and it provides real-time experience for all people who are looking for Miannet eos deployment.
1. Create a directory
2. Get into that directory
3. clone the EOS files from Github into the directory
git clone https://github.com/eosio/eos --recursive
4. Get into EOS and update the version
git checkout v1.0.5
git submodule update --init --recursive
5. Now build the setup
./eosio_build.sh -s EOS
1. First Create the data-dir folder for your node
2.Get into the folder and clone all files from this repo:
git clone https://github.com/CryptoLions/EOS-Jungle-Testnet.git ./
3.add execution rights
chmod -R 777 ./*.sh
chmod -R 777 ./Wallet/*.sh
* If you use different data-dir folders ->
- edit all paths in files cleos.sh, start.sh, stop.sh, config.ini in folder JungleTestnet.
- edit all paths in files start_wallet.sh,stop_wallet.sh: in folder JungleTestnet/wallet
4. Edit in config.ini following parameters:
server address: p2p-server-address = YOUR_NODE_IP_ADDRESS:9876
replace p2p-peer-address list with fresh generated on monitor site: http://jungle.cryptolions.io/#p2p
5. Connect your node, run
- First, run should be with
./start.sh --delete-all-blocks and --genesis-json
- you can check the link to know how is your node doing
- Next time while running the node you only need
6. Create your wallet
./cleos.sh wallet create -n <YOUR_WALLET_NAME>
- remember the password, later used for unlocking the wallet
- Unlock your wallet
./cleos.sh wallet unlock -n <YOUR_WALLET_NAME>
- Import your key
./cleos.sh wallet -n <YOUR_WALLET_NAME> import <YOUR_PRIVKEY>
7. To stop your node
- If you are not following this directory, then you need to change the directory in all
different files in order to start the node as well as the wallet
- In config.ini replace the p2p-peer-address list with freshly generated on monitor site: http://jungle.cryptolions.io/#p2p
- It might take several hours to connect your node with the testnet initially. So be cool.
- Once you start your node, You need to remove the nodeos.pid file in the directory to start your node for the next time.
Like-vice you need to remove wallet.pid in the wallet folder to start your wallet the next time.