Still, the entire IROHA architecture is simple to understand and easy to develop in it.
Components of IROHA
Iroha is composed of the following:
1. Iroha core
2. Iroha Native iOS Library
4. Iroha Native Android Library
Iroha core includes the distributed ledger infrastructure, data membership services, consensus algorithm, peer-to-peer network transmission, data validation, chaincode infrastructure etc.
Features of Iroha
1. Simple construction
2. Modern, domain-driven C++ design
3. Emphasis on mobile application development
4. Creation and management of custom complex assets
5. User account management
Step by step guide for Installation of hyperledger Iroha
To install Iroha one must have docker installed on their system.
1. Open terminal, get into the desired directory and run the below code.
i. git clone https://github.com/hyperledger/iroha.git
2. After completion, run
3. This will pull all the required images from respective docker repositories
If you find an error in pulling the images, then try deleting all images and containers and run the above command again
docker rm $(docker ps -a -q) //deletes all container
docker rmi $(docker images -q) //deletes all images
4. To build the system, run the below-given command
cmake -H. -Bbuild; cmake --build build -- -j4;